Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike
A balance bike is simply the best way for a child to learn balance and learn to ride a bike.
The Strider 12 Sport is the perfect bike to take your little one from baby steps to big strides and helps instill the courage and confidence to face whatever comes their way...before they’re even potty trained. It introduces kids to the freedom of riding while developing their balance and coordination.
The Strider 12 Sport is a great all-around model. The lightweight, steel frame can handle the gnarliest of toddler abuse, and Flat-Free Foam Rubber Tires means you’ll never get stuck in the garage fixing a flat. The Strider Sport is highly adjustable with a seat height range from 28-48 cm (11-19 in.). Plus, it comes with an Extra-Long Seatpost, so you can start them tiny and keep them riding while they are growing like weeds. The cushy, padded seat means little tushies stay comfortable post diapers (we’ll leave the potty training up to you). And, with quick-release seat and handlebar adjustments, you never have to bust out the toolkit. It’s no wonder this is the best-selling Strider Balance Bike worldwide.
What we LOVE about this Strider:
- The perfect starter bike for children 18 months - 5 years
- Seat Height Range of 28 - 48 cm (11" - 19")
- Lightweight design makes it easy for toddlers to control, 6.7 lbs.
- Flat-Free Foam Rubber 12” Tires
- Unique, built-in footrests for smooth, easy gliding and trick riding
The Sport model is similar to the Strider Classic Balance Bike, but also includes the following features:
- Ergonomically-designed padded seat for hours of comfortable riding
- XL seatpost for taller riders (up to 48 cm or 19")
- No-tool, height adjustments for seat and handlebar for perfect sizing
- Simple, no-tool assembly
- Mini grips sized perfectly for little hands
- Cushy handlebar pad for added good looks and safety
- 7 vibrant colors
- Max. Rider Weight: 27 kg (60 lbs.)
There are three models of the Strider 12 Balance Bike, the Classic (or most basic), the Sport (same as classic with a few extra features), and the Pro (a lighter weight Sport). View the Strider Model Comparison Chart.
Best investment for our grandson
We bought a strider for our 2 year old grandson on his birthday and he just loves it. He insists on riding it wherever he goes and after a year of use we are confident we will be able to completely skip the training wheel stage and get him into a pedal type bike. Thanks for a great product !!!
We bought a strider 12 for our 2 1/2 yr old, and a 14 w/ pedals for our 4 yr old. Good quality and the kids love them.
My daughter loves this bike! The shipping was very fast. I will continue to support this business.