Strider 12 Pro Balance Bike
If you are looking for the lightest, most advanced balance bike for toddlers on the market, the STRIDER 12 Pro is for you.
Fits: Children 18 months - 5 yrs. with an inseam 12-20" with a seat height range from 28-48 cm (11-19 in.)
Not even a full diaper is enough to slow the 12 Pro down. Designed for little racers, the premium Strider 12 Pro Balance Bike is the ultra-light, high-end bike for tiny speed demons who crave the wind in their face and freedom at their fingertips. An all-aluminum frame that barely tips the scale at 2.54 kg (5.6 lbs.), a textured performance footrest, and an official Strider number plate all mean your little dirt devil is going to be spinning up tornadoes around the other kids at the park.
- Aluminum Frame
- World's Lightest Strider®: 2.5 kg (5.6 lbs.)
- No-Tool Assembly
- Fully Adjustable with Easy-Adjust Clamps
- Lightweight, U.S. Patented Design
- Max. Rider Weight: 27 kg (60 lbs.)
- Handlebar Height: 46 - 56 cm (18 - 22 in.)
- Seat Height: 28 - 48 cm (11 - 19 in.)
- Mini-Grip Handlebar with Safety Pad
- Performance, Padded Seat
- 2 seatposts
- Maintenance-Free 12" Foam Rubber Tires
- Premium, Sealed Cartridge Wheel Bearings
- Engineered Ultralight Molded Wheels
- Unique, Performance Footrest
- Racing Number Plate with Pro Graphics
- Ages 18 Months to 5 Years
There are three models of the Strider 12 Balance Bike, the Classic (or most basic), the Sport (same as classic with a few extra features), and the Pro (a lighter weight Sport). View the Strider Model Comparison Chart.