IF YOUR CHILD IS MOBILE THEY'RE READY TO ROCK & RIDE!
Designed for children age 6 months and up, the Baby Bundle includes both the rocking base and the Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike!
Babies everywhere are clapping their chubby little hands over the fact that they too can now ride and play on a bike. As soon as your little one begins to crawl, they’re pretty much telling you they’re ready to explore and won’t stop… at least not until it’s nap time. The Strider Baby Bundle is the best way to teach balance and improve dexterity, cognitive ability, and spatial awareness.
One of the coolest things kids do is form bonds – with parents, with family members, and with toys. The Strider 12 Sport 2-In-1 Baby Bundle helps your little bundle of biscuits bond with their very first bike before they ever take it to the rough and tumble driveway. The rocking base securely holds the Strider Sport in place as your baby literally rocks out.
When your tater tot has mastered rocking and is ready to roll out, simply detach the bike. The Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike is the perfect bike to take your child from baby steps to big strides, all without busting out a toolkit (no-tool adjustable seat and handlebar and tires that never go flat). A cushy, padded seat and extra-long seat post ensure your child can get a longer life out of their Strider.
The Strider 12 Sport has a seat height range from 30-48 cm (11-19 in.), which means it fits children with an inseam of 30-51 cm (12-20 in.).
In our quest to turn kids into awesome human beings, we offer Strider's official Learn-To-Ride Stride Guide below in the Resources. Become your kiddo’s biggest cheerleader with Strider's best selling balance bike worldwide!
ROCKING BASE FEATURES
- Easy assembly (no tools required) with bike attachment to each axle
- All-weather, durable plastic construction
- Rubber floor-protection strips
- Maximum rider weight: 40 lbs.
- Available colors: Black
- Assembled base with bike dimensions: 84cm x 38cm x 54-62cm (Min/Max handlebar height)
- Assembled base weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Assembled Base with Bike Attached Dimensions:
- Attaches to 12" Strider Bike ONLY
STRIDER 12 SPORT FEATURES
- Durable steel frame
- Ergonomically-designed padded seat for hours of comfortable riding
- XL seatpost for taller riders (up to 48 cm/19")
- "No-Tool" height adjustments for seat and handlebar (adjustable with Easy-Adjust Clamps) for perfect sizing
- Simple, no-tool assembly
- Mini grips sized perfectly for little hands
- Cushy handlebar pad for added good looks and safety
- Ultralight molded wheels with flat-free foam rubber tires
- Built-in footrests
- 7 vibrant colors
- A maximum rider weight of 27 kg (60 lbs.)
- Strider specific accessories available for added versatility: Rocking Base and Snow Skis
STRIDER 12 SPORT ACCESSORIES
Strider has designed a couple of really cool and unique accessories for the Strider 12 Sport that your little one is sure to love!
Strider Rocking Base: If your child isn't quite ready for a balance bike, the Strider Rocking Base transforms any 12" Strider (Classic, Sport, and Pro) into a modern rocking horse. Your Strider Balance Bike easily locks into the Rocking Base until it's time to turn them loose with just balance bike.
Strider 12 Snow Skis: Strap these skis on to any Strider 12 Balance Bike (that’s right…Classic, Sport, and Pro) and make it an official powder pony ready to shred some serious gnar at the local sledding hill. Easy installation and no tools necessary.
Purchase these accessories bundled with your bike for additional savings: Strider 12 Sport 2-In-1 Baby Bundle (Balance Bike + Rocking Base)
COMPARED TO OTHER STRIDERS
There are three models of Strider 12" balance bikes:
For more information, see the Strider 12" Balance Bike Comparison Chart.
|WHEEL SIZE ||12" |
|RIDER HEIGHT ||30" - 44" |
|RIDER AGE ||1 - 3.5 years |
|MIN. INSEAM* ||12.0" |
|MAX. INSEAM* ||20.0" |
|SEAT HEIGHT ||11.0" - 19.0" |
|BIKE WEIGHT ||6.7 lbs. |
|MAX. RIDER WEIGHT ||60 lbs. |
* Inseam measurement for children who fit this bike. Min. Inseam is for a child just starting with this bike; Max. Inseam is when a child would no longer fit this bike.
FITTING YOUR RIDER
Getting your kid on the right size bike is important and easy! All you need is:
- RIDER INSEAM = Your child's inseam, measured from the top of the crotch directly to the ground. (This is NOT a pant leg inseam measurement).
- RIDER EXPERIENCE = Your child's ability, comfort and confidence levels while riding a bike.
With these two pieces of information, you can easily calculate the MINIMUM SEAT HEIGHT your child needs on their new bike.
See our Kids Bike Sizing Guide for more details. And see Choosing the Best Bike for YOUR Child for our comprehensive guide to find your kid's next bike!
If you do have any further questions or concerns about sizing, please contact us and one of our Kids Bike Experts would be happy to help!
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Our "Ride Happy" Guarantee: We want you to love your purchase, but if you are not completely satisfied, we offer hassle-free returns on all orders.
You have 30 days from receiving your order to initiate your return with us:
- Returns must be in NEW condition with original packaging and product tags.
- You are responsible for packaging and return shipping. You may purchase a return shipping label from us, which is likely your least expensive option with our discounted rates.
- Please take your new bike for a "test ride" to make sure it's right for your Rider! Our standard for still being in new condition after a "test ride" is similar to a local bike shop that offers test rides outside their shop. We understand some "dust on the tires," but please keep it new (and hold on to packaging) until you are sure you're keeping it!
- Your original shipping cost is non-refundable.
If you'd like to return your order, please start here.
Ready Set Pedal stands behind all products we sell. Most of our brands (including all bikes) offer a limited warranty. We will work directly with the manufacturer (on your behalf) to evaluate and process your warranty claim. If the issue/defect is deemed eligible to be covered under warranty, we work to get you a replacement, repair or refund as quickly as possible. If you're experiencing an issue/defect with an order, please contact us for support.
All Striders come with a 2-year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects.