ByK E-350 18" Kids Bicycle
The ergonomic design ensures a great fit and superb handling.
Fits: 4-6 yrs (37"-47" tall)
Availability: Red is available. All other colors are sold out.
This bike redefines children's bikes for innovation and excellence. From the smooth handling long wheelbase to the ultra-efficient tall wheels, safe braking with a footbrake and two calibrated alloy handbrakes, every single component has been carefully selected. The custom sized and shaped V-Bars are made for kids, taking in consideration shoulder width, riding position, safety and comfort. Just 17.5 lbs. and for children ages 4-6 and between 37 and 46 inches tall. The seat height adjusts from 18"-23.3".
ABILITY LEVEL: Able to ride or ready to learn.
The ByK E-350 18" Bike features:
- Frame/Fork: Lightweight Alloy frame with a low gravity concept design
- Wheels/Tires: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with radial front spokes and low profile, low resistant tires with tough tubes
- Drivetrain: 3 piece alloy crank, single speed, chainguard and KMC chain
- Brakes/Cockpit: Alloy brake levers with short reach, rear coaster brake and alloy v-brake and front alloy coaster brake with comfort mini saddle and custom with alloy V-bars
- Extras: Stem pad, bell, quick release seat post and training wheels
|MINIMUM SEAT HEIGHT:||18.1 inches|
|MAXIMUM SEAT HEIGHT:||23.3 inches|
|FRAME :||Lightweight Alloy, Low Gravity Concept Design|
|WHEELS:||Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with Radial Front Spokes|
|TIRES:||Low Profile, Low Resistance Design with Tough Tubes|
|BRAKES:||Rear Coaster Brake with Alloy Front Caliper and Rear V Brake|
|BRAKE LEVERS:||Alloy, Adjustable Short Reach|
|HANDLEBARS:||Custom Width V-bars|
Assembly Instructions & Video
Wondering what it will take to assemble your new bike?
Take a look at the ByK E-350 Quick Guide Assembly Instructions.
Watch a YouTube Video on how to assemble your E-350: