Kids Who Ride Shotgun Combo
The perfect way to introduce your toddler to mountain biking!
The shotgun combo is the ultimate setup for your mountain bike kid. Not only will you get the shotgun seat and handlebar accessory, you'll also get a custom mudguard and one of a kind 'shred til bed' stem-cap too.
ABOUT THE SHOTGUN SEAT + HANDLEBARS COMBO:
- Front mounted child seat for kids 2 – 5 years (up to 22kg or 48lb)
- Full rubber protection (for alloy or carbon frames)
- Adjustable width and angle to fit all mountain bikes
- Quick release fitting for easy installation and removal
- Kids bars fit 25.4mm, 31.8mm and 35mm handlebar diameters
- Mudguard & 1 1/8" stem cap designed to fit most modern mountain bikes
"We’ve tried a trailer, and we’ve had one of those bike seats mounted on the back, but this works the best. Our son Hamish is literally squealing with joy when we take him for a ride" – Andrea MacLennan-Southgate.
Will the shotgun fit my bike?
The shotgun seat fits all mountain bikes. However it will not fit hybrid, road or electric bikes.
Will the shotgun seat fit my Child?
The shotgun seat is designed for kids 2 -5 years of age, and up to 48lb or 22kg.
Is my child old enough for the shotgun seat?
The shotgun seat is designed for kids 2 years and older, but every child is different – and you know your little one best. We have kids as young as 18 months who are loving riding up-front, but as a general guide, the following signs are a good indication that your little person is ready to ride shotgun:
- They can sit unaided
- They can follow basic instructions
- They can stay awake (for the length of your bike ride)