ByK E-450 20" Kids Bicycle
AllThe ergonomic design ensures a great fit and superb handling.
Fits: 5-8 yrs (43"-54" tall)
Availability: Sold out.
With weight savings and efficiency levels never seen before on a child's bike, the E-450 design was given a 10 out of 10 by Bicycling Australia Magazine. The ergonomic design ensures a great fit and superb handling. The custom sized and shaped V-Bars are made for kids, taking in consideration shoulder width, riding position, safety and comfort. Just 18.6 lbs. and for children ages 5-8 and between 43 and 54 inches tall.
ABILITY LEVEL: Able to ride, developing major skills.
The ByK E-450 20" Bike features:
- Frame/Fork: Lightweight Alloy frame with a low gravity concept design
- Wheels/Tires: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with radial front spokes and low profile, low resistant tires with tough tubes
- Drivetrain: 3 piece alloy crank, single speed, chainguard and KMC chain
- Brakes/Cockpit: Alloy brake levers with short reach, rear coaster brake and alloy v-brake and front alloy coaster brake with comfort mini saddle and custom with alloy V-bars
- Extras: Stem pad, bell, quick release seat post and kickstand
|MINIMUM SEAT HEIGHT:||23.2 inches|
|MAXIMUM SEAT HEIGHT:||28.7 inches|
|FRAME :||Lightweight Alloy, Low Gravity Concept Design|
|WHEELS:||Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with Radial Front Spokes|
|TYRES:||Low Profile, Low Resistance Design with Tough Tubes|
|BRAKES:||Rear Coaster Brake with Alloy Front Caliper and Rear V Brake|
|BRAKE LEVERS:||Alloy, Adjustable Short Reach|
|HANDLEBARS:||Custom Width V-bars|
Wondering what it will take to assemble your new bike?
Take a look at the ByK E-450 Quick Guide Assembly Instructions.
Its a very good for the price (built/quality); just wish it came without coaster rear wheel or at least a way to remove it (or replacement wheel). My daughter loves it. Great colors. Thanks again, Team.
Price was the reason I bought here instead of Amazon. The shipping was quick.
Overall experience was great. Customer service and delivery top notched. Only issue was the lack of instructions and assembly. Front brake had to be adjusted so that brakes would not scrub the front tire or allow for tire to be installed. Hopefully cable or brake isn't damaged. However, all of this was of little thought to see the smile and the joy on my granddaughter's face riding her new bike.
arrived promptly and good communication
Our son loves his new bike. We ordered this bike for Christmas and couldn’t be happier.