Zoic Boys’ Ether Jr. Kids Shorts
The mini-me of our best-selling trail shorts.
Zoic took their best-selling men’s shorts and scaled it down to make the Ether Jr. mountain biking shorts for boys. Packed with features and built to last, the Ether Jr. delivers performance for any type of ride and a rugged short for everyday adventure.
Kids Komfy Foam Liner with fleece/foam pad sold separately.
Fit: Loose fit mountain biking shorts designed for every day riding
- Small Kids (23 - 25.5 inches Waist - 7" inseam)
- Medium Kids (24 - 26.5 inches Waist - 8" inseam)
- Large Kids (25 - 27.5 inches Waist - 9" inseam)
- Fusion gusset inseam eliminates excess fabric to avoid seat hang-ups that can frustrate early-stage riders
- Elasticized back waist and flat front waistband with snap and zip fly closure
- Velcro side adjuster tabs ensures these shorts can fit for more than one season, because boys never stop growing
- Integrated Air Flow mesh ventilating panels across the back and down legs
- 2 front hand pockets and 2 leg zip pockets, a stealth rear zip pocket and a tech pocket for a music player
- Headphone cord control grommet and loop
- Tagless label eliminates itching and irritation
*Note: Liner sold separately.
These are perfect for my son. He’s 9 and on cusp of sizes, so I’ve purchased medium and large for him, both fit him well in the waist, with the large having a little room to grow and are longer. After reading reviews on sizing I bought him the chamois in large, the waist is perfect but leg length is slightly long for my short guy. All in all he’s comfortable and both camo patterns look good.
Great soft material on the outer and inner shorts. Very comfortable. Great zip pockets for snacks. Fits true to size - my son who is 9 is wearing the medium. This is the second round of these shorts we have bought because they are functional, durable, and comfortable. Highly recommended!