Commencal Meta Power TR Ride Electric Trail Bike
As an EMTB and Gravity brand, Commencal knows that it is essential to collaborate with recognized component specialists. Equipping the META POWER 29 with the SHIMANO EP8 engine was therefore an obvious choice. Why?
- It has a high torque (85N.m) whilst power curves are optimized.
- The result is a softer bike for better grip control and more responsiveness to each pedal stroke.
- The 630Wh battery increases capacity tenfold, perfect for long days.
- The position of the engine is designed to be lower than the battery to the maximum and optimize weight distribution.
This META POWER TR marks a real difference with the META POWER. With this in mind, the geometry has been specifically studied with regards to the intended use of the bike:
- The seat angle (77.5°) and the steerer angle (64.5°) are relatively straight.
- The position is ideal for pedaling and tackling the most technical climbs.
In addition, our expertise in the field of suspension in recent years has allowed us to articulate the kinematics of the META POWER TR around the Contact System -4bar linkage- which is designed to offer:
- Liveliness and efficiency when pedalling.
- Precise touchdown.
- Reduced fatigue on big impacts.
In addition to all this in-depth work, like on our META POWER TR, META SX and CLASH bikes, Commencal now offer a Flip Chip on the shock absorber extension in order to adjust the geometry more acutely, and therefore fit your personal style! This system means you can influence the height of the bottom bracket as well as the steerer and saddle angles within seconds. Depending on what you want, effectively, you can choose between a lively bike perfect for big pedaling missions, or a more progressive bike ideal for days in bike parks or on more committed lines.
The finishes on this POWER TR have also been worked on with care. Details make the difference:
- The motor mount has incorporated one of the advantages of the new EP8: its reduced size.
- The engine protection has high impact resistance and it's even better integrated into the general line of the bike thanks to a right-side engine protection specific to META POWER.
- The charging connection is on the motor mount for easy access.
- The new more compact chain guide is also directly fixed to the engine mount.
- The routing on the chain stays has been reworked to avoid friction with frame paint.
POWER to our TRAILs!
About the META POWER TR RIDE
The META POWER TR RIDE in this timeless matte Dark Slate colour blends into any environment.
Adventures are calling with the e-TR, whether you're out for a few hours or several days.
The ROCKSHOX 35 Gold RL fork is ideal for this bike and has several advantages:
- It performs smoothly with 35mm Aluminium uppers.
- There are plenty of adjustments and the Debonair air spring means you can adapt the behaviour of the bike in relation to body shape and level quickly and easily and depending on what the days ride looks like.
- All other components are carefully selected to match this bike:
- SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain helps overcome the toughest climbs and obstacles.
- The clean feel and reliability of the SRAM Guide RE 4-piston brakes are guaranteed.
- The KS Rage-I telescopic seat post provides real comfort and significant freedom of movement when it's in the downhill position.
- SPANK Spike Race Race 33 wheels with reinforced rims are perfect for EMTB use.
- SHIMANO EP8 engine with 630WH battery opens new opportunities.
There is everything you need to go on an adventure in one e-powered package.
2022 Meta TR, 140 mm travel
29'', Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
Max. torque: 85N.m, 250W
LCD colored display featuring: Clock, Assist mode display, Battery charge level, Current Speed, Maximum speed, Average speed, Trip distance, Trip time, Estimated range, Range overview, Cadence, Human output power (as scale indicator), Calorie setting, Maintenance alert, Bluetooth LE connection (for E-Tube Project communication
ROCKSHOX Deluxe Select +
210 x 55 mm, DebonAir
ROCKSHOX 35 Gold RL, 150MM Travel
29", DebonAir, (Boost 15x110mm), 44mm offset, 0 Token
ACROS ZS44 / ZS56
Alloy cups, sealed bearings
RIDE ALPHA Freeride 40
40 mm extension, 31,8 mm
RIDE ALPHA R20 760 on S - RIDE ALPHA R27 780 on M / L - RIDE ALPHA R27 800 on XL
31.8 mm, 760 mm width, 20 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on S - 31.8 mm, 780 mm width, 27 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on M / L - 31.8 mm, 800 mm width, 27 mm rise, Alloy 6061 on XL
ODI Elite Motion
Soft pro compound, single clamp, black
SRAM Guide RE
4 pistons, MatchMaker compatible
Rotors: Sam G2 Cleansweep 200mm, 6-bolt
SRAM SX Eagle
SRAM SX Eagle
160 mm crank arms
Ring E13 E Spec Plus EP8
SRAM NX Eagle
Rear: Spank Spike Race 33 - Front: Spank Spike Race 33
Rear: 29'', 32h, 28 mm inner width - Front: 29'', 32h, 28 mm inner width
Rear: FORMULA MSC -148S - Front: FORMULA DC-711
Rear: 32h, sealed bearings - Front: 32h, sealed bearings
SPOKES / NIPPLES
Rear: MAXXIS DHR II - Front: MAXXIS DHR II
Rear: 29"x2.4" WT, 3C Maxx Terra, Exo+ casing, TR - Front: 29"x2.4" WT, 3C Maxx Terra, Exo+ casing, TR
31.6 mm, travel: 125 mm on S, 170 mm on M/L, 190 mm on XL, SouthPaw alloy remote
Fizik Terra Aidon X5
S-Alloy Mobius rails
Ride Alpha CNC Pedals, Motor Protector, Chainstay Protector, Seatstay Protector, User Manual