Commencal Meta Power TR Race Brushed Electric Trail Bike
As an EMTB and Gravity brand, Commencal knows that it is essential to collaborate with recognized component specialists. Equipping the META POWER 29 with the SHIMANO EP8 engine was therefore an obvious choice. Why?
- It has a high torque (85N.m) whilst power curves are optimized.
- The result is a softer bike for better grip control and more responsiveness to each pedal stroke.
- The 630Wh battery increases capacity tenfold, perfect for long days.
- The position of the engine is designed to be lower than the battery to the maximum and optimize weight distribution.
This META POWER TR marks a real difference with the META POWER. With this in mind, the geometry has been specifically studied with regards to the intended use of the bike:
- The seat angle (77.5°) and the steerer angle (64.5°) are relatively straight.
- The position is ideal for pedaling and tackling the most technical climbs.
In addition, our expertise in the field of suspension in recent years has allowed us to articulate the kinematics of the META POWER TR around the Contact System -4bar linkage- which is designed to offer:
- Liveliness and efficiency when pedalling.
- Precise touchdown.
- Reduced fatigue on big impacts.
In addition to all this in-depth work, like on our META POWER TR, META SX and CLASH bikes, Commencal now offer a Flip Chip on the shock absorber extension in order to adjust the geometry more acutely, and therefore fit your personal style! This system means you can influence the height of the bottom bracket as well as the steerer and saddle angles within seconds. Depending on what you want, effectively, you can choose between a lively bike perfect for big pedaling missions, or a more progressive bike ideal for days in bike parks or on more committed lines.
The finishes on this POWER TR have also been worked on with care. Details make the difference:
- The motor mount has incorporated one of the advantages of the new EP8: its reduced size.
- The engine protection has high impact resistance and it's even better integrated into the general line of the bike thanks to a right-side engine protection specific to META POWER.
- The charging connection is on the motor mount for easy access.
- The new more compact chain guide is also directly fixed to the engine mount.
- The routing on the chain stays has been reworked to avoid friction with frame paint.
POWER to our TRAILs!
About the META POWER TR Race Brushed
About the META POWER TR RACE
Our META POWER TR RACE was immediately popular with this shiny Brushed finish. And what about the complimentary ROCKSHOX red colours with it? The suspension combo is top-of-the-range, consistent with what we wanted from this bike.
- The famous ROCKSHOX Lyrik Ultimate has demonstrated quality in numerous Enduro World Series races in recent years. It is perfect for EMTB use.
- The Super Deluxe Ultimate Coil will delight the most demanding riders thanks to its sensitivity, flawless and unwavering behaviour whatever the terrain or weather.
Ultra-efficient, this META POWER TR RACE features excellent stopping power with the TRP DH-R Evo 4 pistons brakes, to ensure powerful and consistent braking in all circumstances. The SRAM GX Eagle 10-52t drivetrain has proved its reliability over many years. The DT SWISS HX1700 Spline EMTB-specific wheels complete this high-end build which is perfect for big trips in the mountains. Finally, the SHIMANO EP8 engine with 630WH battery powers this POWER.
This pot of top components make the META POWER TR RACE a formidable weapon on any type of trail.
2022 Meta TR, 140 mm travel
29'', Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
Max. torque: 85N.m, 250W
LCD colored display featuring: Clock, Assist mode display, Battery charge level, Current Speed, Maximum speed, Average speed, Trip distance, Trip time, Estimated range, Range overview, Cadence, Human output power (as scale indicator), Calorie setting, Maintenance alert, Bluetooth LE connection (for E-Tube Project communication
ROCKSHOX Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate
210 x 55 mm, LSC, rebound, 2-position adjustment. Spring rate 350 LBS on S and M / 400 LBS on L / 450 LBS on XL
ROCKSHOX Lyrik Ultimate, 150 MM Travel
29", Charger 2.1 damper, Debonair, LSC, HSC, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 42 mm offset, 2 Tokens
ACROS ZS44 / ZS56
Alloy cups, sealed bearings
RIDE ALPHA Freeride 40
40 mm extension, 31,8 mm
RIDE ALPHa R20 E-BIKE
31,8 mm, 780 mm width, 20 mm rise, Alloy 6061, electric wire internal routinG
ODI Elite Motion
Soft pro compound, single clamp, black
TRP DH-R EVO
Rotors: TRP R1 22oMM
SRAM GX Eagle
12s, Single Click
SRAM GX Eagle
160 mm crank arms
Ring E13 E Spec Plus EP8
SRAM GX Eagle
SRAM GX EAGLE
DT Swiss HX1700 Spline - Front: DT Swiss HX1700 Spline
29", 28h, welded, 30 mm inner width - Front: 29", 28h, sleeved, 30 mm inner width
Rear: DT Swiss 350 - Front: DT Swiss 350
Rear: 28h, sealed bearings, 3-bike specific - Front: 28h, sealed bearings
SPOKES / NIPPLES
DT Swiss Hybrid 1
Straightpull, 2.34/1.8/2.0 mm, triple butted, stainless, with Nylock, black
Rear: Schwalbe Nobby NIC - Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary
Rear: 29"x2.4", Super Trail, Addix SpeedGrip, Tubeless Easy - Front: 29"x2.4", Super Trail, Addix Soft, Tubeless Easy
Kindshock LEV Integra
31,6 mm, travel: 125 mm on S, 150 mm on M, 175 mm on L & XL, SouthPaw alloy remote
Fizik Terra Aidon X3
Kium Mobius rails
Ride Alpha CNC Pedals, Motor Protector, Chainstay Protector, Seatstay Protector, User Manual