Commencal Meta Power TR Ohlins Edition Electric Trail Bike
As an EMTB and Gravity brand, Commencal knows that it is essential to collaborate with recognized component specialists. Equipping the META POWER 29 with the SHIMANO EP8 engine was therefore an obvious choice. Why?
- It has a high torque (85N.m) whilst power curves are optimized.
- The result is a softer bike for better grip control and more responsiveness to each pedal stroke.
- The 630Wh battery increases capacity tenfold, perfect for long days.
- The position of the engine is designed to be lower than the battery to the maximum and optimize weight distribution.
This META POWER TR marks a real difference with the META POWER. With this in mind, the geometry has been specifically studied with regards to the intended use of the bike:
- The seat angle (77.5°) and the steerer angle (64.5°) are relatively straight.
- The position is ideal for pedaling and tackling the most technical climbs.
In addition, our expertise in the field of suspension in recent years has allowed us to articulate the kinematics of the META POWER TR around the Contact System -4bar linkage- which is designed to offer:
- Liveliness and efficiency when pedalling.
- Precise touchdown.
- Reduced fatigue on big impacts.
In addition to all this in-depth work, like on our META POWER TR, META SX and CLASH bikes, Commencal now offer a Flip Chip on the shock absorber extension in order to adjust the geometry more acutely, and therefore fit your personal style! This system means you can influence the height of the bottom bracket as well as the steerer and saddle angles within seconds. Depending on what you want, effectively, you can choose between a lively bike perfect for big pedaling missions, or a more progressive bike ideal for days in bike parks or on more committed lines.
The finishes on this POWER TR have also been worked on with care. Details make the difference:
- The motor mount has incorporated one of the advantages of the new EP8: its reduced size.
- The engine protection has high impact resistance and it's even better integrated into the general line of the bike thanks to a right-side engine protection specific to META POWER.
- The charging connection is on the motor mount for easy access.
- The new more compact chain guide is also directly fixed to the engine mount.
- The routing on the chain stays has been reworked to avoid friction with frame paint.
POWER to our TRAILs!
About the META POWER TR ÖHLINS
The META POWER TR ÖHLINS Edition has been designed to show-off the high-end components it features. The classy and shiny ???Ash Grey' paint compliments the suspension perfectly.
This is a bike that's intended for committed riders who are looking for true performance from their EMTB. Indeed, you'll find the best enduro suspension from the Swedish brand ÖHLINS:
- The TTX2 Air shock is top of the range and offers numerous adjustments.
- The RXF36 fork is also best for performance thanks to its high precision and excellent grip when things get steep.
The rest of the components have been carefully selected specifically for this model:
- The SHIMANO XT 4 piston brakes with 220mm discs offer excellent heat management for powerful and long braking.
- DT SWISS HX 1700 Spline EMTB-specific wheels. They were an obvious choice for this bike because of their excellent weight/reactivity/reliability ratio.
- The SHIMANO EP8 engine with 630WH battery has made it possible for this model to go anywhere and everywhere.
An exceptional bike perfect for long days in the mountains.
2022 Meta TR, 140 mm travel
29'', Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
Max. torque: 85N.m, 250W
LCD colored display featuring: Clock, Assist mode display, Battery charge level, Current Speed, Maximum speed, Average speed, Trip distance, Trip time, Estimated range, Range overview, Cadence, Human output power (as scale indicator), Calorie setting, Maintenance alert, Bluetooth LE connection (for E-Tube Project communication
OHLINS TTX2 AIR
210 x 55 mm, LSC, HSC, rebound
OHLINS RXF36 M.2 AIR, 150MM TRAVEL
29", TTX 18 damper, Ramp Up chamber, LSC, HSC, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 44 mm offset
ACROS ZS56 / ZS66
Alloy cups, sealed bearings
RIDE ALPHA Freeride 40
40 mm extension, 31,8 mm
RIDE ALPHa R20 E-BIKE
31,8 mm, 780 mm width, 20 mm rise, Alloy 6061, electric wire internal routinG
ODI Elite Motion
Soft pro compound, single clamp, black
4 pistons, I Spec EV compatible
Rotors: SHIMANO SM RT66 220MM, 6 BOLT
160 mm crank arms
Ring E13 E Spec Plus EP8
DT Swiss HX1700 Spline - Front: DT Swiss HX1700 Spline
29", 28h, welded, 30 mm inner width - Front: 29", 28h, sleeved, 30 mm inner width
Rear: DT Swiss 350 - Front: DT Swiss 350
Rear: 28h, sealed bearings, 3-bike specific - Front: 28h, sealed bearings
SPOKES / NIPPLES
DT Swiss Hybrid 1
Straightpull, 2.34/1.8/2.0 mm, triple butted, stainless, with Nylock, black
Rear: Schwalbe Nobby NIC - Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary
Rear: 29"x2.4", Super Trail, Addix SpeedGrip, Tubeless Easy - Front: 29"x2.4", Super Trail, Addix Soft, Tubeless Easy
Kindshock LEV Integra
31,6 mm, travel: 125 mm on S, 150 mm on M, 175 mm on L & XL, SouthPaw alloy remote
Fizik Terra Aidon X3
Kium Mobius rails
Ride Alpha CNC Pedals, Motor Protector, Chainstay Protector, Seatstay Protector, User Manual