Commencal Meta Power TR Race Electric Trail Bike
As an EMTB and Gravity brand, Commencal knows that it is essential to collaborate with recognized component specialists. Equipping the META POWER 29 with the SHIMANO EP8 engine was therefore an obvious choice. Why?
- It has a high torque (85N.m) whilst power curves are optimized.
- The result is a softer bike for better grip control and more responsiveness to each pedal stroke.
- The 630Wh battery increases capacity tenfold, perfect for long days.
- The position of the engine is designed to be lower than the battery to the maximum and optimize weight distribution.
This META POWER TR marks a real difference with the META POWER. With this in mind, the geometry has been specifically studied with regards to the intended use of the bike:
- The seat angle (77.5°) and the steerer angle (64.5°) are relatively straight.
- The position is ideal for pedaling and tackling the most technical climbs.
In addition, our expertise in the field of suspension in recent years has allowed us to articulate the kinematics of the META POWER TR around the Contact System -4bar linkage- which is designed to offer:
- Liveliness and efficiency when pedalling.
- Precise touchdown.
- Reduced fatigue on big impacts.
In addition to all this in-depth work, like on our META POWER TR, META SX and CLASH bikes, Commencal now offer a Flip Chip on the shock absorber extension in order to adjust the geometry more acutely, and therefore fit your personal style! This system means you can influence the height of the bottom bracket as well as the steerer and saddle angles within seconds. Depending on what you want, effectively, you can choose between a lively bike perfect for big pedaling missions, or a more progressive bike ideal for days in bike parks or on more committed lines.
The finishes on this POWER TR have also been worked on with care. Details make the difference:
- The motor mount has incorporated one of the advantages of the new EP8: its reduced size.
- The engine protection has high impact resistance and it's even better integrated into the general line of the bike thanks to a right-side engine protection specific to META POWER.
- The charging connection is on the motor mount for easy access.
- The new more compact chain guide is also directly fixed to the engine mount.
- The routing on the chain stays has been reworked to avoid friction with frame paint.
POWER to our TRAILs!
The META POWER TR RACE is the bomb, especially thanks to the Dark Slate paint and full stealth black components.
The electric capacity of this META POWER TR has increased tenfold thanks to the new SHIMANO EP8 motor with a 630Wh battery. It features RockShox suspension which is perfect for real trail riding. On the front, the Lyrik Select+ fork with 150mm travel and 35mm upper tubes offers all the essential adjustments. The Deluxe Select+ shock allows easy and quick adaption of the behaviour of your bike in accordance with body shape, level of riding and what the day ahead looks like. The SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain features a large 10-52t gear set and with such reliability and precision, you'll be able to tackle climbs in peace and with panache. We opted for short 160mm cranks to make pedalling up steeper trails easier thanks to more ground clearance. SRAM Guide RE brakes with 220mm rotors ensure power and longevity. Finally, the DT SWISS H1900 e-bike specific wheels are designed to withstand the harshest impacts. The perfect bike for real adventures.
2021 Meta TR, 140 mm travel
29'', Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
Max. torque: 85N.m, 250W
LCD colored display featuring: Clock, Assist mode display, Battery charge level, Current Speed, Maximum speed, Average speed, Trip distance, Trip time, Estimated range, Range overview, Cadence, Human output power (as scale indicator), Calorie setting, Maintenance alert, Bluetooth LE connection (for E-Tube Project communication
ROCKSHOX Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate
210 x 55 mm, rebound, threshold adjustment, 2 tokens
ROCKSHOX LYRIK SELECT +, 150 MM TRAVEL
29", Debonair, Charger 2.1, compression, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 42 mm offset
ACROS ZS44 / ZS56
Alloy cups, sealed bearings
RIDE ALPHA Freeride 50
50 mm extension, 31,8 mm
RIDE ALPHA R20 E-BIKE
31,8 mm, 780 mm width, 20 mm rise, Alloy 6061, electric wire internal routinG
ODI Elite Motion
Soft pro compound, single clamp, black
TRP GUIDE RE
Rotors: SRAM CENTERLINE 200MM
SRAM GX Eagle
12s, Single Click
SRAM GX Eagle
160 mm crank arms
Ring E13 E Spec Plus EP8
SRAM GX Eagle
SRAM GX EAGLE
DT Swiss H1900 Spline
29'', 28h, 30 mm inner width
Rear: DT Swiss 370 - Front: DT Swiss 370
Rear: 28h, sealed bearings, 3-bike specific - Front: 28h, sealed bearings
SPOKES / NIPPLES
DT Swiss Hybrid
Straightpull, 2.34/1.8/2.0 mm, triple butted, stainless, with Nylock, black
Rear: MAXXIS DHR II - FRONG: MAXXIS DHR II
Rear: 29 x 2.4, 3C, EXO+, Tubeless Ready - Front: 29 x 2.4, 3C, EXO+, Tubeless Ready
Kindshock LEV SI
31,6 mm, travel: 125 mm on S, 150 mm on M, 175 mm on L & XL, SouthPaw alloy remote
FABRIC SCOOP FLAT ELITE
Ride Alpha CNC Pedals, Motor Protector, Chainstay Protector, Seatstay Protector, User Manual