Saris Superclamp EX 4 Bike
When adventure calls, you need a hardy bike rack to get you and your collection of bikes there. That’s why we built the SuperClamp 4-bike from the ground up to be the safest, toughest, and lightest 4-bike platform hitch rack on the road. It all comes down to its super compact design, with two bikes carried on a single horizontal bar. Plus, each bike rack undergoes unparalleled testing in the heart of tundra country – meaning, if it survives here in Wisconsin, it will thrive wherever your compass leads.
When it comes to durability, versatility and carrying capacity, the SuperClamp 4-bike packs a punch in its light, 63 lb package. In fact, the SuperClamp is 40% lighter than similar platform hitch racks, yet is guaranteed to last a lifetime thanks to its tough steel construction. Load it up with mountain bikes, electric bikes, kid’s bikes, road bikes, insert-any-bike-type-here bike, and the SuperClamp will carry them safely to their destination. No matter where your bike wants to go, the SuperClamp 4-bike is up for the challenge.
- Rock solid dual hooks provide unmatched security, and never touches the bike’s frame.
- Brawny, yet lightweight – can carry up to 4 bikes of any type (190 lb total, with the two outer bikes not exceeding 35 lb each).
- Load 'em up! Crafted to haul a wide variety and combination of bikes, including those with wheelbases up to 50".
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded (your dog will thank you), and folds up when not in use.
- Functional, eye-pleasing design that looks good on any car and features integrated locks, reflectors and of course - a bottle opener.
- Carries 4 bikes (60 lb/bike in trays closest to vehicle; 35 lb/bike for second two trays)
- This rack fits a wheelbase of up to 50”.
- Platform style hitch rack
- Shepherd's hooks hold bike by top of both wheels -- does not touch the frame of the bike.
- Sleek, compact and lightweight design transports two bikes on a single bar.
- Adjustable arms and wheel trays fit almost any type of bicycle, including those with fenders, mountain bikes and ebikes; bike spacing accommodates widest combination of bicycles.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use.
- Features the smallest profile of any 4-bike car rack on market.
- Ratcheting arms pivot on case hardened brackets for superior strength.
- Reflectors on outside wheel trays ensure extra visibility in low light.
- Branded decals that are sleek, discrete and reflective.
- Bottle opener integrated into tilt handle.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
- For use with 2" hitches only
- Universal wheel trays accommodate a wide variety of bikes and wheel sizes (up to 4” tires).
- Wheel straps are provided for the rear wheel if needed for kids bikes, e-bikes and bikes with fenders.
- Rack weight: 63 lb