Hollywood Destination E Bike Rack for Electric Bikes
The Destination E for Electric Bikes is our new hitch bike rack designed specifically to carry electric bikes with any sized tire up to 4.5" wide. This new bike rack has a sleek and modern design and can carry up to two 70 lb. electric bikes or standard bikes. It includes an expandable, wide aluminum ramp so you can load and unload your bikes easily. The Destination E hitch-mounted bike rack can fold flat against the car when not in use and features "balanced tilting" where the pivot point is between the bikes for easy trunk access when the bikes are loaded.
Other features include adjustable, keyed-alike locking frame and seat post clamps, ideal for unusual bike geometries as well as our No Wobble-No Tools Hitch Tightening System.
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 70 lbs. per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” - 2” hitch adapter)
- Includes a 46" long ramp
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 50”
- Maximum tire width: 4.5”
- Includes keyed-alike locking hitch pin and locking frame clamps
- “No-Wobble Hitch System" eliminates slack between the receiver and the rack without the use of tools
- Folds flat against car when not in use
- Feature's "Balanced Tilting" with the pivot point between the 2 bikes, making tilting down for cargo door access as easy as it gets
- The frame grabbers on this rack can hold step through bikes by the seatpost, therefore Bike Adapters are not needed and should not be used
- Includes optional fixed Frame Grabber to use in place of quick release option
- Space between bikes: 11"
- Rack Weight: 46 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- When using on a seat post requirements: Min. 1" / Max 2"
- For step through bikes: Secure the bicycle by using the racks Frame Grabber around the bikes seat post
- 4" Strap Extension Kits sold separately: STPEXT
- Not to be used on front hitches
- Not to be used with any 1-1/4" - 2" Adapter
- Not to be used with any Hitch Extension longer than 8"
- Not to be used on any trailer, fifth wheel or towed vehicle
- CLASS B RV APPROVED ONLY (NOT APPROVED FOR CLASS A OR CLASS C RV'S)