Trailforks: Trailforks is a popular website and app that allows users to find and explore mountain bike trails and bike parks. They have a comprehensive database of trails and parks throughout the United States, including bike parks and pump tracks.
MTB Project: MTB Project is another website and app that provides information on mountain bike trails and bike parks. They have a comprehensive database of trails and parks throughout the United States, including bike parks and pump tracks.
USA BMX: USA BMX is the national governing body for BMX racing in the United States. They have a list of sanctioned BMX tracks on their website, which includes some bike parks and pump tracks.
Google Maps: You can also use Google Maps to search for bike parks and pump tracks in your area. Simply type "bike park" or "pump track" into the search bar and see what comes up.
Here is a list of kid friendly bike parks and pump tracks by state:
- Pioneer Park, Mesa
- McDowell Mountain Regional Park, Fountain Hills
- Adobe Dam Regional Park, Glendale
- Woodward Tahoe, Truckee
- Big Bear Mountain Resort Bike Park, Big Bear Lake
- Mammoth Mountain Bike Park, Mammoth Lakes
- Vail Lake Resort, Temecula
- Los Angeles County Bike Parks
- Trestle Bike Park, Winter Park
- Keystone Bike Park, Keystone
- Valmont Bike Park, Boulder
- Ruby Hill Bike Park, Denver
- The Playground, Warsaw
- Lawrence Creek Trails, Fort Harrison State Park, Indianapolis