Commencal Meta HT XS Mountain Bike
The META HT XS retains the formula that has made it a success in its adult and Kids versions. It remains a true semi-rigid enduro platform, designed for lighter weight people and smaller riders and for those adventures off the beaten track, technical trails or urban missions. It goes everywhere!
The META HT XS is unveiled as a 27.5/26 wheeled version which offers several advantages:
- Excellent clearing and confidence at the front thanks to the larger 27.5-inch wheel.
- Allows for a more playful rear-end with better grip thanks to the 26-inch wheel.
In terms of the frame, Commnecal taken research to the max:
- The series of tubes are specifically designed to offer comfort and dynamism.
- The rear triangle tubes are designed to generate vertical flex and therefore promote comfort.
- Slacker steerer and seat angles for more stability.
- Lower cockpit for easier handling.
|FRAME||2022 META HT XS|
ROCKSHOX 35 GOLD RL, 150mm travel
27.5", Debonair, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 37 mm offset, 0 Token
|HEADSET||ACROS ZS44 / ZS56|
|STEM||RIDE ALPHA FREERIDE 40 mm|
|BAR||RIDE ALPHA R20|
|GRIPS||RIDE ALPHA DH
SRAM LEVEL, 2 PISTONS, HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE
Rotor: SRAM G2 CleanSweep 200 / 180 mm, 6-bolt
|SHIFTERS||SRAM SX EAGLE|
|REAR MECH||SRAM SX EAGLE|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM DUB, Threaded
SRAM X1 1000 EAGLE, 155mm Crank Arms, DUB, Boost
Chainring: SRAM X1 1000 Eagle 32t, Narrow-Wide
|CHAIN||SRAM NX EAGLE
SRAM PG 1210 12s, 11-50t
SPANK SPOON 32,
Rear: 26'', 32h, 26.7 mm inner width - Front: 27.5'', 32h, 26.7 mm inner width, tubetype
Rear: FORMULA RX-26 Front: FORMULA DC-711
Rear: 32h, sealed bearings - Front: 32h, sealed bearings
|SPOKES / NIPPLES||SAPIM D-LIGHT
Rear: MAXXIS DHR II
Front: MAXXIS DHR II
Real: 26'' x 2.40'', WT, Dual Compound, EXO, TR - Front: 27.5'' x 2.40'', WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR
|SEATPOST||KS RAGE-I, alloy, 31,6 mm, travel: 125 mm, SouthPaw alloy remote|
FIZIK GRAVITA ALPACA X5
130 mm width, S-Alloy rails
|WEIGHT||30.86 lbs. (14 kg)|