The Strider Rocking Base is an accessory that attaches to a Strider balance bike to turn it into a rocking horse. It is designed for children ages 6 to 24 months. The Rocking Base has a number of features that make it a safe and fun way for young children to play and learn.
- Easy to use: The Rocking Base is easy to attach and detach from the balance bike. It also has a quick-release mechanism that makes it easy to switch between rocking and riding modes.
- Safe: The Rocking Base is made from durable plastic and has a low center of gravity, which makes it very stable. It also has rubber feet to protect your floors.
- Fun: The Rocking Base is a great way for young children to develop their balance and coordination. It is also a lot of fun!
If you are looking for a safe and fun way for your child to play and learn, the Strider Rocking Base is a great option.
Here are some additional highlights of the Strider Rocking Base:
- Fits all 12-inch Strider balance bikes.
- Easy assembly and adjustments.
- Durable all-weather plastic construction.
- Rubber floor protection strips.
The Strider Rocking Base is a great way to introduce your child to the joy of riding a bike. It is also a great way to help them develop their balance and coordination. If you are looking for a safe and fun way to get your child moving, the Strider Rocking Base is a great option.