Commencal Clash XS Mountain Bike
- Excellent clearance and confidence at the front thanks to the larger 27.5-inch wheel.
- Allows for a more playful rear-end with better grip thanks to the 26-inch wheel.
- The 36 Performance fork with 36mm diameter stanchions offers great precision when the going gets tough.
- The FOX Float X Performance shock provides rock-solid grip and liveliness.
The other components have been selected in line with the CLASH XS program:
- The TRP Slate Evo 4-piston brakes ensure a frank touch and ever-aggressive braking, perfect for stopping small riders.
- The SRAM SX 12-speed drivetrain with a wide 11-50t gearset is as reliable as it is efficient.
- SPANK Spike Race 33 wheels are a great choice for guarantees reliability and solidity.
- The KS Rage-I seat post is ideal for providing comfort and a greater freedom of movement for smaller riders.
- Thanks to a different series of tubes the frame is considerably lighter.
- The sensitivity of the suspension is improved thanks to bearings placed at the ends of the shock absorbers.
- Seat tube and steerer angles are slacker (than the JR model) for a more stable bike.
- Seat tube is lower (than on the adult version) for greater freedom of movement.
- Internal cable routing is neatened for easy maintenance and an impeccable finish.
- This CLASH XS has a virtual pivot point. This aims to offer more sensitivity at the start of the travel for small riders and the perfect balance between liveliness and comfort through the full suspension stroke.
2022 Clash XS, 160 MM Travel
26", Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
FOX Float X Performance
210 x 55 mm, rebound, 2-position adjustment
FOX 36 Performance, 170 mm Travel
27.5", Fit Grip damper, 3 positions, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 37 mm offset, 0 Token
|HEADSET||ACROS ZS44 / ZS56|
|STEM||RIDE ALPHA FREERIDE 40 mm|
|BAR||RIDE ALPHA R20|
|GRIPS||RIDE ALPHA DH
TRP Slate EVO, 4 PISTONS, I-SPEC EV Compatible
Rotors: TRP 203 mm, 6-bolt
|SHIFTERS||SRAM SX EAGLE 12s|
|REAR MECH||SRAM SX EAGLE 12s|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM DUB, Pressfit
SRAM X1 1000 EAGLE, 155mm Crank Arms, DUB, Boost
Chainring: SRAM X1 1000 Eagle 32t, Narrow-Wide
|CHAIN||SRAM NX EAGLE
SRAM PG 1210 12s, 11-50t
SPANK SPIKE RACE 33
REAR: 26'', 32h, 28 mm inner width rear, tubeless ready - FRONT: 27.5'', 32h, 28 mm inner width front, tubeless ready
Rear: FORMULA DC-348A Front: FORMULA DC-711
Rear: 32h, sealed bearings - Front: 32h, sealed bearings
|SPOKES / NIPPLES||SAPIM D-LIGHT
Rear: SCHWALBE BIG BETTY
Front: SCHWALBE MAGCI MARY
Rear: 26" x 2.4", Super Trail, Addix Soft - Front: 27.5" x 2.4", Super Trail, Addix Soft
|SEATPOST||KS RAGE-I, alloy, 31,6 mm, travel: 100 mm, SouthPaw alloy remote|
FIZIK GRAVITA ALPACA X5
130 mm width, S-Alloy rails
|WEIGHT||34.61 lbs. (15.7 kg)|