ZippyRooz Kapow Kids Bike Gloves
A comfortable, durable, easy-to-wear half finger bike glove for little kids ages 1 - 8. ZippyRooz Kids glove mimics the fit, comfort and value of adult cycling gloves, with features designed for the smallest of riders. The wide-opening makes it easy to put these on, a simple Velcro closure secures them and pull loops at the ends of the fingers make them even easier to take off. Our palm offers just enough padding to reduce impact without compromising grip.
Great for use on road or trail rides or any other variety of sports!
- Designed to keep your kids comfortable & protected while engaging in their favorite sport.
- Wide opening with easy Velcro closure
- Easy pull-off loops at the ends of the fingers
- Lots of padding on the palm for comfort and protection
- Soft thumb material for wiping runny noses.
- Ideal for multiple sports such as Riding Bicycles, Skateboards, Scooters, Roller Skates, Roller Blades, Balance Boards, Gymnastics, Monkey Bars, etc
- Machine washable (55% Polyester, 45% Nylon)
My son loves them. Size L for a 7 y/o - fits perfect.
Bought the zippyrooz gloves for my 3 year old and they fit well (size medium) and he enjoys them. They provide protection from falls but aren’t too hot.
a tad big on my 6 yo
BUT I prefer a little big to too small. They function appropriately and my son likes them. The Kapow ones we ordered were out of stock, so we got the monster design. They are fun.