Prevelo Zulu Three 20" Mountain Bike
A high performance mountain bike for small riders.
Fits: 5-9 yrs (inseam 17.5"-23")
Availability: Sold out.
Climb effortlessly with this lightweight cycling machine. The Prevelo Zulu Three packs high performance mountain bike features into a package for small riders. Every component is the real deal and is carefully chosen to provide the best performance and fit for young riders ready to tear up the trails.
The Prevelo Zulu Three Bike features:
- Prevelo confidence inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced and in control.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum frame with custom formed tubing.
- Air fork with lockout. This is a real air fork. Lightweight. Adjustable. Effective at soaking up harsh terrain.
- Hydraulic disc brakes with special short reach levers for little hands.
- Quick release front and rear wheels for toolless wheel removal.
- Three piece crank with squared taper bottom cartridge bearing bottom bracket and ultra narrow Q factor.
- Custom made cranks. All Prevelo cranks are sized specifically for each model bike, down to the millimeter.
- Shimano ZEE 10-speed drivetrain. This 10-speed derailleur has a SHIMANO Shadow RD+ Short cage. Because kids’ bikes have small wheel diameters, rear derailleurs on kids’ bikes hang low and close to the ground. The Prevelo Zulu bikes use high performance short cage derailleurs to keep things high and away from the ground. The derailleur also features a clutch that can be turned on with the flip of a switch to eliminate derailleur bounce over hard terrain and reduce chain drops.
- Shimano SLX RAPIDFIRE Plus Shift Lever. Reliable silky smooth shifting and easy for small hands to operate.
- Replaceable derailleur hanger. If the derailleur takes a hard hit, the hanger can be replaced without repair to the frame.
- 11-34T wide span gearing gives riders plenty of range to spin up tough hills.
- 95% assembled. Just install the handlebar, seatpost, front wheel and pedals.
|FRAME||6061 heat treated aluminum alloy custom formed tubing|
|FORK||Spinner 300 AIR 20” with adjustable air pressure and lockout|
|SEAT CLAMP||Aluminum alloy with toolless adjustment|
|FRONT BRAKE||Promax hydraulic with 160mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Promax hydraulic with 160mm rotor|
|FRONT BRAKE LEVER||Promax short reach hydraulic|
|REAR BRAKE LEVER||Promax short reach hydraulic|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano ZEE Shadow RD+ 10-speed with ON/OFF Clutch|
|SHIFTER REAR||Shimano SLX RAPIDFIRE Plus|
|CRANK SET||Prevelo anodized alloy 3-piece square taper with 120MM crank length.|
|SPROCKET||32T narrow wide with alloy chainring guard|
|BB SET||Sealed cartridge|
|HEAD SET||1 1/8" threadless|
|FRONT HUB||Lightweight alloy 1-piece forged CNC with quick release|
|REAR HUB||Lightweight alloy 1-piece forged CNC with quick release|
|TIRE & TUBE||Kenda Small Block Eight Pro 20 × 2.1|
|SADDLE||Prevelo big kid saddle|
|HANDLEBAR||Prevelo aluminum big bore - 560mm width x 40mm rise with 31.8mm to 22mm taper|
|HANDLEBAR STEM||Aluminum 60mm extension|
|PEDAL||Alloy pedal with 9/16 chromoly axle and bearings|
|A Wheel Size||20"|
|B Wheelbase||32.6 in / 827 mm|
|C Effective Top Tube Length||17.5 in / 445 mm|
|D Head Angle||68°|
|E Seat Tube Angle||67.5°|
|F Chain Stay Length||13.5 in / 342 mm|
Weights & Heights
|Weight (including pedals)||23.4 lbs / 10.6 kg|
|Minimum Saddle Height||22.8 in / 580 mm|
|Maximum Saddle Height||28.0 in / 712 mm|
|Bottom Bracket Height||9.8 in / 248 mm|