ByK E-350x3i MTR 3-Speed 18" Kids Bike
The bike every kid would love to learn on...with more!
ABILITY LEVEL: Able to ride or ready to learn. Fits: 3-6 yrs (37"-47" tall)
The MTR range has the advantages of both Mountain and Road style. Fitting the potential of riding on gravel paths and dirt singletrack but also just as easily ridden to school and around the bike paths. Optimizing both ease of riding and added strength, features abound like the internal 3 speed Shimano gears, curved CRM forks, All purpose tires, protective chain guard, adjustable head stem and the added practicality of a polished Aluminum frame. It's versatile, light and strong and above else extremely relevant to today’s modern rider.
The ByK E-350x3i 18" Bike features:
- Internal 3-Speed: The benefit of gears with no external parts your child can damage.
- All Purpose Tires: Great for dirt, gravel or road.
- Frame/Fork: Lightweight Alloy frame with a low gravity concept design
- Wheels/Tires: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with radial front spokes and low profile, low resistant tires with tough tubes
- Drivetrain: 3 piece alloy crank, single speed, chainguard and KMC chain
- Brakes/Cockpit: Alloy brake levers with short reach, rear coaster brake and alloy v-brake and front alloy coaster brake with comfort mini saddle and custom with alloy V-bars
- Extras: Stem pad, bell, quick release seat post and training wheels
|MINIMUM SEAT HEIGHT:||18.1 inches|
|MAXIMUM SEAT HEIGHT:||23.2 inches|
|FRAME :||Lightweight Alloy, Low Gravity Concept Design|
|GEARS:||Shimano Internal 3 Speed Cassette Gears, Totally Integrated & Synchronized Gearing|
|WHEELS:||Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels, Reinforced 36 Hole with Toughnut Eyelets|
|TIRES:||Low Profile, Low Resistance Design with Tough Tubes|
|BRAKES:||Rear Coaster Brake with Alloy Front Caliper and Rear V Brake|
|BRAKE LEVERS:||Alloy, Adjustable Short Reach|
|HANDLEBARS:||Custom Width Low Rise V-Bars|
Wondering what it will take to assemble your new bike?
Take a look at the ByK E-350x3i MTR Quick Guide Assembly Instructions.
Nice bike for a child ready to learn how to shift gears.
Excellent!! A little more difficult for going up hills to start with until the child learns to keep speed a little higher for 18" wheels. The 18" wheels allows the child to ride at a faster pace with an adult and have more endurance to ride a longer distance.
Everything was in order
Perfect bike too, my grandson loves it.