ByK E-350 18" Kids Bicycle
The ergonomic design ensures a great fit and superb handling.
Fits: 4-6 yrs (37"-47" tall)
Availability: In stock in Bright Blue, Celeste Green, Purple, Sky Blue, Pink, Ninja Green, Charcoal, Red and Polished Alloy (silver).
Order before 3PM MT and we will ship this item the same day as you place your order.
This bike redefines children's bikes for innovation and excellence. From the smooth handling long wheelbase to the ultra-efficient tall wheels, safe braking with a footbrake and two calibrated alloy handbrakes, every single component has been carefully selected. The custom sized and shaped V-Bars are made for kids, taking in consideration shoulder width, riding position, safety and comfort. Just 17.5 lbs. and for children ages 4-6 and between 37 and 46 inches tall. The seat height adjusts from 18"-23.3".
ABILITY LEVEL: Able to ride or ready to learn.
The ByK E-350 18" Bike features:
- Frame/Fork: Lightweight Alloy frame with a low gravity concept design
- Wheels/Tires: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with radial front spokes and low profile, low resistant tires with tough tubes
- Drivetrain: 3 piece alloy crank, single speed, chainguard and KMC chain
- Brakes/Cockpit: Alloy brake levers with short reach, rear coaster brake and alloy v-brake and front alloy coaster brake with comfort mini saddle and custom with alloy V-bars
- Extras: Stem pad, bell, quick release seat post and training wheels
|MINIMUM SEAT HEIGHT:||18.1 inches|
|MAXIMUM SEAT HEIGHT:||23.3 inches|
|FRAME :||Lightweight Alloy, Low Gravity Concept Design|
|WHEELS:||Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with Radial Front Spokes|
|TIRES:||Low Profile, Low Resistance Design with Tough Tubes|
|BRAKES:||Rear Coaster Brake with Alloy Front Caliper and Rear V Brake|
|BRAKE LEVERS:||Alloy, Adjustable Short Reach|
|HANDLEBARS:||Custom Width V-bars|
Assembly Instructions & Video
Wondering what it will take to assemble your new bike?
Take a look at the ByK E-350 Quick Guide Assembly Instructions.
Watch a YouTube Video on how to assemble your E-350: