Lightweight with both coaster and hand brakes.
Fits: 3-5 yrs (Height: 33"- 41)"
With a detachable push handle, a low ergonomic frame and ultralight weight, learning to ride has never been easier. By considering shoulder width, riding position, safety and comfort, ByK has created a light, easy to ride and ergonomic design that ensures a great fit. At just 14.4 lbs, it is one of the lightest bikes for this age group - most big box kids bikes weigh close to 25 lbs!
Includes a detachable push handle, removable training wheels, a bell and safety reflectors.
To make a children's bike safe, the rider needs to be able to brake efficiently and confidently. On the front is an alloy side pull caliper for developing immediate hand control, and at the rear a coaster brake for simple and safe foot braking.
The custom-sized V-Brakes are calibrated for age, ability and ergonomic fit. And they are made of non-flexing, strong and light alloy. Our light weight alloy rims ensure pedaling is easier. But more importantly alloy rims are a more efficient braking surface than cheaper, chrome-plated steel rims, and are therefore safer.
Small Details that Matter
- Detachable push handle for helping get the rider up to balance speed.
- Quick release seat clamp to easily remove push handle.
- Custom length cranks.
- Smooth running tyres to reduce road friction and noise so your child can hear safety instructions.
- Ergonomic riding triangle between pedals.
- Seat and handlebars for best balance and control.
|MINIMUM SEAT HEIGHT:
|MAXIMUM SEAT HEIGHT:
||Lightweight Alloy, Low Gravity Concept Design
||Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with Radial Front Spokes
||Low-Profile, Low-Resistance Design with Tough Tubes
||Rear Coaster Brake; Alloy Side Pull Front Calipers
||Alloy, Adjustable Short Reach Design
||Adjustable Ultra Mini
||Custom Width V-bars
|DETACHABLE PUSH HANDLE:
Wondering what it will take to assemble your new bike?
Take a look at the ByK E-250 Quick Guide Assembly Instructions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Our "Ride Happy" Guarantee: We want you to love your purchase, but if you are not completely satisfied, we offer hassle-free returns on all orders.
You have 30 days from receiving your order to initiate your return with us:
- Returns must be in NEW condition with original packaging and product tags.
- You are responsible for packaging and return shipping. You may purchase a return shipping label from us, which is likely your least expensive option with our discounted rates.
- Regarding bikes, please take it for a "test ride" to make sure it's right for your Rider! Our standard for still being in new condition after a "test ride" is similar to a local bike shop offering test rides outside its shop. We understand some "dust on the tires," but please keep it new (and hold on to packaging) until you are sure you're keeping it!
- Your original shipping cost is non-refundable.
If you'd like to return your order, please start here.
Ready Set Pedal stands behind all products we sell. Most of our brands (including all bikes) offer a limited warranty. We will work directly with the manufacturer (on your behalf) to evaluate and process your warranty claim. If the issue/defect is deemed eligible to be covered under warranty, we work to get you a replacement, repair or refund as quickly as possible. If you're experiencing an issue/defect with an order, please contact us for support.