Onguard Akita 8041 Cable Lock
Akita series cable locks are lightweight, easier to carry than chains, and do not coil, making them ideal for a variety of bicycle, powersport, or other general applications. They feature either keyed or combination lock mechanisms, and offer fast, convenient security for medium to low risk situations.
- Extra flexible steel cables for ease of use
- Vinyl and rubber coatings protect paint and finishes
- Key locks feature X2P Double Bolt lock heads for ultimate pull resistance, and Z-cylinder which protects against picking and bump attacks.
- Combo locks feature Steel Ball Combo gear system with 4-digit user-settable combination
- Lock heads are permanently forged to cable ends
- Attached Velcro straps help contain cable during transport.
- Key locks include 5 laser-cut keys, 1 with LED micro-light, and dust covers to protect keyway from the elements.