The custom-fitted knobby tires make this a great first mountain bike.
Fits: 3-5 yrs (Height: 33"- 41)"
Push, Run or Pedal - This bike offers three bikes in one. With a detachable push handle, our low ergonomic frame and ultralight weight, learning to ride has never been easier. With rolling dynamics 30% superior to many competitors, and custom-fitted knobby tires, the E-250MTB is a great first mountain bike experience you can give your child. At only 13.5 lbs, your child will be pedaling up hills you never thought possible.
Includes a detachable push handle, removable training wheels, a bell and safety reflectors.
To make a children's bike safe, the rider needs to be able to brake efficiently and confidently. On the front is an alloy side pull caliper for developing immediate hand control, and at the rear a coaster brake for simple and safe foot braking.
The custom-sized V-Brakes are calibrated for age, ability and ergonomic fit. And they are made of non-flexing, strong and light alloy. The light weight alloy rims ensure pedaling is easier. But more importantly alloy rims are a more efficient braking surface than cheaper, chrome-plated steel rims, and are therefore safer.
Small Details that Matter
- Detachable push handle for helping get the rider up to balance speed.
- Quick release seat clamp to easily remove push handle.
- Custom length cranks.
- Knobby tires for excellent traction on dirt trails.
- Ergonomic riding triangle between pedals.
- Seat and handlebars for best balance and control.
|MINIMUM SEAT HEIGHT:
|MAXIMUM SEAT HEIGHT:
||Lightweight Alloy, Low Gravity Concept Design
||Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with Radial Front Spokes
Custom-fit Knobby Tires
||Rear Coaster Brake; Alloy Side Pull Front Calipers
||Alloy, Adjustable Short Reach Design
||Adjustable Ultra Mini
||Custom Width V-bars
|DETACHABLE PUSH HANDLE:
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Our "Ride Happy" Guarantee: We want you to love your purchase, but if you are not completely satisfied, we offer hassle-free returns on all orders.
You have 30 days from receiving your order to initiate your return with us:
- Returns must be in NEW condition with original packaging and product tags.
- You are responsible for packaging and return shipping. You may purchase a return shipping label from us, which is likely your least expensive option with our discounted rates.
- Regarding bikes, please take it for a "test ride" to make sure it's right for your Rider! Our standard for still being in new condition after a "test ride" is similar to a local bike shop offering test rides outside its shop. We understand some "dust on the tires," but please keep it new (and hold on to packaging) until you are sure you're keeping it!
- Your original shipping cost is non-refundable.
If you'd like to return your order, please start here.
Ready Set Pedal stands behind all products we sell. Most of our brands (including all bikes) offer a limited warranty. We will work directly with the manufacturer (on your behalf) to evaluate and process your warranty claim. If the issue/defect is deemed eligible to be covered under warranty, we work to get you a replacement, repair or refund as quickly as possible. If you're experiencing an issue/defect with an order, please contact us for support.