Prevelo 14" Alpha One Bike
Super Light. Superb Quality. Fits most 2.5 to 4.5 year olds.
Fits: 2.5 - 4.5 yr old (inseam 12.5"-16")
Availability: Silver and Purple will ship in 1 business day. Braap Blue will ship in late October.
Looking to start your little rider out right? The Prevelo Alpha One Bike was engineered specifically for small children to be the highest quality, extremely durable, safe and FUN!
This 14" bike is packed with features to help make learning to ride easy. The low geometry ensures a more stable, balanced and controlled ride. With easy to reach hand brakes and a lightweight aluminum frame, this bike will be an easy transition from a balance bike to pedaling. The 14" Alpha One fits most 2.5 to 4.5 year olds with a minimum seat height of 15.6". For increased control and maneuverability by small children, this bicycle is super light at only 14.4 lbs with the coaster brake (or 13.4 lbs with the freewheel option).
The Prevelo 14" Alpha One Bike features:
- Prevelo confidence inspiring low and narrow geometry. Prevelo geometry keeps the rider low, balanced and in control.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum frame with custom formed tubing.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy fork with chromoly steerer.
- Easy-to-reach brake levers: Tektro front and rear v-brakes with small reach brake levers.
- Rear coaster brake (removable with optional freewheel kit).
- Front hub with low profile rounded hex bolts and no harsh edged nuts for little legs to knock against.
- Three piece crank with squared taper bottom cartridge bearing bottom bracket and ultra narrow Q factor.
- Double chain wheel guard.
- Custom made cranks. All Prevelo cranks are sized specifically for each model bike, down to the millimeter.
- 95% assembled. Just install the handlebar, seatpost and pedals
Add a Kickstand separately.
|FRAME||6061 heat treated aluminum alloy custom formed tubing|
|FORK||Aluminum alloy blades with chromoly steerer tube - 35mm rake|
|SEAT CLAMP||Aluminum alloy with toolless adjustment|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro aluminum V-brake|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro aluminum V-brake & coaster brake|
|FRONT BRAKE LEVER||Tektro aluminum short reach|
|REAR BRAKE LEVER||Tektro aluminum short reach|
|CRANK SET||Prevelo anodized alloy 3-piece square taper with 85MM crank length.|
|SPROCKET||25T with double chain ring guard|
|BB SET||Sealed cartridge|
|HEAD SET||1 1/8" threadless|
|RIM||Aluminum with grinded sidewalls|
|FRONT HUB||Lightweight alloy 1-piece forged CNC with low profile rounded hex bolts|
|REAR HUB||Steel with integrated coaster brake - 14T cog|
|TIRE & TUBE||Kenda Small Block Eight Pro 14 ×1.5|
|SADDLE||Prevelo small kid saddle|
|HANDLEBAR||Prevelo Aluminum - 470mm wide x 50mm rise - 22.2mm to 19mm taper|
|HANDLEBAR STEM||Aluminum 30mm extension|
|PEDAL||Composite with 9/16 chromoly axle|
|A Wheel Size||14"|
|B Wheelbase||26.3 in / 667 mm|
|C Effective Top Tube Length||13.7 in / 349 mm|
|D Head Angle||69°|
|E Seat Tube Angle||70°|
|F Chain Stay Length||10.7 in / 271 mm|
Weights & Heights
|Weight (including pedals)||
14.4 lbs / 6.5 kg with coaster brake
13.45 lbs / 6.1 kg with freewheel kit installed
|Minimum Saddle Height||15.6 in / 397 mm|
|Maximum Saddle Height||17.5 in / 445 mm|
|Bottom Bracket Height||6.7 in / 170 mm|